Connect Women is a space to gather and grow.
We are a group of stay-at-home moms, working moms, grandmothers, college students, and women in all other seasons of life. We know the need for women who will walk beside us and to be the woman who will walk beside others. Our desire is to study, serve, and gather together to create a community where women can grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Wednesday Night Study:
- Get Out of Your Head video based study is a Biblical guide to discovering how to submit our minds to Christ because how we think shapes how we live. As we surrender every thought to Jesus, the promises of God flood our lives in profound ways.
- This study is currently closed but check back for more information on openings for our Spring semester.
Wednesday Night Meals:
We are so excited to be able to share a meal together before we break off into our groups! Here are some opportunities to serve so that we can help foster community in our Wednesday Night Groups:
- Leaders to help coordinate meal plans and teams for Wednesday Night Groups
- Meal team members to help serve
- Meal team members to help set-up before or clean-up after
Groups Serving Opportunites:
During our Wednesday Night Groups we will be coming up with serving opportunities that each group can take on to help out, give back to, and love on our Washington community and the surrounding areas. Stay tuned and check back for more information on our group serving opportunities!
- Based on Acts 2:46, IF:Tables are about getting to know God better and getting to know those around you by sharing a meal together around a table.
- Coming soon!